1. Today, my teacher gave me math homework and science homework and reading homework and a project to complete!
2. I like Jeff, but he likes Karen, but she likes Mark, but he likes Marie, but she likes Morgan, but he likes me.
3. We are ready for camping. We have the tent and the sleeping bags and the marshmallows and the chocolate and the graham crackers.
4. For Christmas, I want a doll and a ball and an IPad and a new pair of boots.
Examples of Polysyndeton in Literature
1. "And Joshua, and all of Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had." The Bible
2.I got into my old rags and my sugar-hogshead again, and was free and satisfied. But Tom Sawyer he hunted me up and said he was going to start a band of robbers, and I might join if I would go back to the widow and be respectable. So I went back. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain
3. Mrs. Hurst and her sister allowed it to be so-but still they admired her and liked her, and pronounced her to be a sweet girl, and one whom they would not object to know more of. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen